Four Jailed After King Street Rampage

Violence erupted after QPR vs Burnley match last year

Related links

qpr vs burley violence

White City Man Charged By Terror Police

CCTV Image Released Following Sexual Assault on District Line

Man Jailed for Attacking Partner inside Westfield Lift

Sign up for email newsletters from, and

Footage showing an outbreak of serious violence on King Street Hammersmith has been released following its use in evidence to convict four men.

They have been jailed for for football-related disorder which occurred outside the Plough and Harrow pub following a Queens Park Rangers versus Burnley FC Championship match on 1 February 2014.

All four were sentenced for affray on Friday, 17 April at Isleworth Crown Court.

The convicted men are Harry Childs, 18, from Billericay, who was sentenced to eight months imprisonment; Jack Hutchins, 21, of Kings Langley who was sentenced to one year's imprisonment; Dean Foreman, 27, of Church Road, Northolt, who was sentenced to one year's imprisonment; Bradley Pack, 22 (31.12.92) of Hemel Hempstead, was sentenced to 30 week's imprisonment.

All four men also received six-year Football Banning Orders under section 23 of the Football Spectators Act 1989.

Childs, Hutchins and Foreman were found guilty of the offences on Friday, 6 March with Pack previously entering a guilty plea.

During a two-week trial, the court heard how Childs, Hutchins, Foreman and Pack who claimed to be QPR supporters, gathered outside the Plough and Harrow Public House shortly before 5pm, where a number of Burnley supporters were having a post-match drink having watched their team draw 3-3 at Loftus Road.


Violent Scenes on King Street Hammersmith

Whilst outside the venue, Childs, Hutchins, Foreman and Pack taunted Burnley supporters through the windows outside the pub. This was met by shouting from within the pub which quickly escalated to violence and the pub's window were kicked and shattered by Childs. A number of people were then assaulted and punched outside the pub.

Dean Foreman

Dean Foreman

In fear of the violence spreading into the premises, the pub manager locked the glass front doors and called 999.

Childs - who was wearing a distinctive red patent jacket - and his three associates moved up along King Street where they came across further Burnley and QPR supporters. Further spontaneous violence took place.

Harry Childs

Harry Childs

Police arrived at the scene, however Hutchins and Foreman evaded their attention. Childs and Pack were stopped nearby where they identified themselves, however they were not arrested as there was no evidence to support their involvement in the disorder at the time.

Bradley Pack

Bradley Pack

Jack Hutchins

An investigation was immediately launched by detectives from Hammersmith and Fulham with support from specialist officers from the Central Football Policing unit. Hours of CCTV were painstakingly examined in a bid to identify those responsible for the disorder.

On 9 June 2014 officers simultaneously attended the addresses of Childs, Hutchins, Foreman and Pack and all four men were arrested on suspicion of violent disorder.

They subsequently appeared on 25 July 2014 at Hammersmith Magistrates' Court charged with affray.

A spokesperson for QPR, said, "The vast majority of QPR fans are excellent ambassadors and passionate supporters. However the club takes a zero tolerance position to violence in or around the stadium and will continue to fully cooperate with the police in these rare instances."

Chief Inspector Simon Causer said: "This kind of behaviour is entirely unacceptable to the police, the thousands of law-abiding and genuine football fans, the clubs and the general public. Our hope is that, in light of these convictions and sentences, perpetrators will think very carefully about the consequences of their actions before carrying out football violence.

"Our borough has a proud history in policing successful match day operations and we have extensive experience working together with our residents and businesses to ensure that our communities are safe and able to enjoy this great sport."

April 17, 2015